U.S. Small Business Administration and the Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC) of the Pacific
Adapting Your Marketing Strategy During Covid-19
Tuesday August 25, 2020 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. HST
Businesses need to strengthen relationships in areas where consumers are spending the most time during COVID-19. By understanding your audience, creating mindful messaging, and elevating your communication strategy, your brand can reach consumers in an impactful way and develop a larger audience.
This workshop is designed for existing businesses who already have some digital presence (website, social media) or some marketing strategy.
- Digital Marketing Strategy Assessment and Adjustment
- Assessing Your Digital Presence and Adapting because of COVID-19: Basics
- How to adapt your website
- Google My Business
- Social Media
- Trends During COVID-19
- Marketing opportunities during Covid-19
- Marketing AFTER COVID: what to expect