“Catch ’22”: Catching the Wave of Sustained Recovery in 2022
Surfing the conditions for a sustained tourism recovery in 2022 requires better marketplace insights and activating regenerative tourism strategies. Grab your board, and join in Sessions II and III, which will provide digital dashboards, geolocation tools and Destination Management strategies to help your business recover and empower the community for future waves.
Despite Omicron-fueled uncertainty at the start of the New Year, Hawaii’s visitor industry seeks to “catch” the wave of sustained recovery in 2022. Sessions II & III will provide tools to help your business recover and understand how we need to manage our destination for the future.
Session II: Symphony Dashboards and Geolocation Data
- Moderator: Jeffrey Eslinger, Senior Director of Market Insights, Hawai‘i Visitors & Convention Bureau, TTRA Hawai‘i President
- Evan Saunders, Vice President, global Tourism & Hospitality, Near North America
- Erik Evjen, Director of Data Analytics & Insights, Tourism Economics
Session III: Destination Management
- Moderator: Caroline Anderson, Director of Planning, Hawai‘i Tourism Authority
- Nalani Brun, Director, County of Kaua‘i, Office of Economic Development
- Curt Cottrell, Administrator, Department of Land and Natural Resources, Division of State Parks
- Meagan DeGaia, Destination Manager, Maui Visitors & Convention Bureau
- Pomai Weigert, AgBusiness Consultant, GoFarm Hawai‘i
PATA Members $30.00
TTRA Members $30.00
Add-on: Webinar Recording and Presentations $20.00
General registration must be purchased to be eligible for add-ons.
Registration closes Tuesday, March 22, 2022.
Haven’t renewed your membership for 2022 yet? If you’ve joined our memberplanet community, log in here and click “Renew” to update your account. Corporate member? Don’t forget to have your department administration renew membership and add you to the list. When they do, you’ll be prompted to update your profile and receive all of our event updates and discounts.