Career insights from industry experts!
The Pacific Asia Travel Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Student Forum is an extension of the 2022 Annual Outlook and Economic Forum, providing students majoring in hospitality, tourism, or transportation management an opportunity to obtain valuable career advice from a panel of successful industry professionals. Students and faculty from Hawaii’s higher education programs are invited to participate!
- Ruth Cusack, Managing Director, Compensation and Benefits, Alaska Air
- Trevor Bracher, Complex Director of Human Resources, Marriott: Sheraton Waikiki, Royal Hawaiian, Princess Kaiulani, Moana Surfrider, Sheraton Maui
- Cherise Lee, Area Director of People & Culture, Springboard Hospitality
- Keliʻi Heen, Managing Partner, Argex Beverages
- Evangeline Sobrepena, Director of Human Resources, Hilton Waikoloa Village
- Marc Nasser, Area Director of Sales & Marketing, Sightline Hospitality
- Flash Hansen, Director of Promotions & Marketing, iHeartMedia and co-owner of Moderne Media