During the webinar you will hear from Ms. Sarudha Netsawang, Director-Membership Relations at PATA on how you can navigate the numerous benefits and services available at your fingertips.
· What are the benefits of my PATA membership?
· How can PATA help me build my business?
· Where can I meet other PATA members?
· Why should I attend a PATA event?
· Who can I speak to at PATA?
· How do I access PATA publications?
PATA Face of the Future is part of PATA activities, the Association is dedicated to human capital development (HCD) across the broad spectrum of the travel and tourism industry. The primary focus of the Association’s HCD programme is the development of the ‘Young Tourism Professional’ (YTP).
In this webinar, you will also have a chance to meet with Mr. Suresh Singh Budal, PATA Face of the Future 2020.
Mr. Suresh will share with you about how he got voted to recognition as PATA Face of the Future 2020. What he has learned and the opportunities that have come with this.
Mr. Suresh Singh Budal is a young, proactive, and passionate tourism professional with leadership aspirations to serve towards the sustainable tourism development in Nepal and the region. Holding a post-graduate degree in Travel and Tourism Management from Kathmandu Academy of Tourism and Hospitality, Suresh has been actively engaged with the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) Nepal Chapter since 2013.
• Ms. Sarudha Netsawang, Director-Membership Relations, PATA
• Ms. Aletheia Tan, Youth Ambassador, PATA
• Mr. Suresh Singh Budal, Chief Executive Office of the PATA Nepal Chapter